Salute to Veterans Luncheon with Speaker Space Force Commanding General
***Due to social distancing measures, only five people are allowed at each table.***
COVID-19 Health Guidelines:
- All attendees must wear a mask.
- All attendees must practice social distancing.
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance.
- 50% capacity will be enforced.
- Documentation will be taken of the meeting.
Come and honor our veterans at our fundraising luncheon Thursday, Nov. 5, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Ballroom at Bayou Place, 500 Texas St. Dress is business. All veterans will be recognized.
RSVP by Tuesday, Nov. 3. Member's ticket is included with membership, but you must RSVP to reserve your seat. Any RSVPs made within 72 hours of an event may not have a guaranteed seat or meal.
This is a fundraising event. 100% of the net revenue will stay in Houston to directly benefit Houston veterans.
Tables are available for sponsorship. Please contact Jay Comeaux at
- $5,000 Named Sponsorship (10 Total, 2 tables of 5)
- $2,500 Disabled Veteran Sponsorship Premier Table (8 Total, 2 Tables of 4)
- $1,000 Veteran Sponsorship Standard Table (8 Total, 2 Tables of 4; Varied Placement)
You will need to provide the names of your table guests or how many seats you would like to designate for our veteran guests Jay.
|Event Date||11-05-2020 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-05-2020 1:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$0 – $50|
|Location||The Ballroom at Bayou Place|