2019 Salute to Veterans Luncheon with the U.S. Naval Academy Alumni and USO Houston
This is a fundraising event. 100% of the net revenue will stay in Houston to directly benefit Houston veterans.
Table Sponsorship Opportunities
Please contact David Hale (
$5,000 Named Sponsor Premier Table
Exclusive opportunity for only one sponsor to share the sponsorship along with the Downtown Rotary Club of Houston for this event along with the presentation of funds to support Veterans in Houston. Net Proceeds – Tax-Deductible Sponsorship.
- Media Coverage throughout the 2019-2020 Veterans Year
- Prime seating at the premier table during the 2019 Salute to Veterans event with a table for 10 along with table signage.
- Full-page recognition on the inside cover of the Salute to Veterans event program.
- Video recognition during the Salute to Veterans event.
- Recognition from the podium during the Downtown Rotary Club of Houston Salute to Veterans event.
- Promotional photos and video from the event provided to the sponsor for their use.
- First right of refusal for the 2020 Salute to Veterans Named Sponsor
- Recognition on the Downtown Rotary Club of Houston website and Facebook page from November 2019 to November 2020.
- Tax-deductible donation receipt for the net amount of your donation.
$2,500 Disabled Veteran Sponsorship Premium Table
Exclusive opportunity for the sponsor to designate the Disabled Veteran Organization to receive the net proceeds of the tax-deductible sponsorship.
- Video and photo of the presentation event provided for the sponsors use.
- Premium table placement for 8 along with table signage.
- One half-page recognition in the Salute to Veterans program.
- Recognition from the podium during the Salute to Veterans event.
$1,000 Veteran Table Sponsorship Distinguished Table
Exclusive opportunity for a reserved table for your Guest and/or sponsored Veterans.
- Table of 8 with table signage.
- One Quarter page recognition in the event program.
- Recognition from the podium during the event.
- The tax-deductible net proceeds from your table sponsorship will stay in Houston for the benefit of Houston area Veterans.
All table sponsors may designate as many seats as they wish for our veteran guests. Please communicate who will attend as your guest and how many seats you would like to designate for our veteran guests. Please provide your guest names and number of donated veteran seats to
Guest tickets and donations:
- You may bring a guest to this event by reserving a space for $75.
- You may donate a space for a guest veteran for $75. We will invite veterans from WW II, Korea, Vietnam & Gulf War Era.
- Please be generous so that we may honor as many veterans as possible.
- You can also donate any amount to help our efforts with local veteran charity groups. This donation does not include a meal at the luncheon.
This is an expanded program, please arrive on time. Featured events include:
- Posting of Colors by U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion,
- Taps performed by DRCOH member Bill Drennen on bagpipes,
- National Anthem and patriotic songs performed by the 60 member choir from the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts,
- selected sounds accompanied by our own Christina Wells,
- special recognition of WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War veteran guests. All veterans will be recognized.
This fundraiser is sponsored by USO Houston and US Naval Academy Alumni Association - Texas Gulf Coast Chapter and Foundation.
|Event Date||11-07-2019 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-07-2019 1:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$0 – $50|
|Location||The Ballroom at Bayou Place|